Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 30.........

I decided that it would be good for me to write down the things I have learned about us as the Shumway's and us individually in this year of being married. Sooooooooo I am going to do a count down to our 1 Year anniversary!
***30****
It drives me absolutely BONKERS when I am eating with people and I can hear A. their saliva when they chew B. they scape their teeth on their utensil C. they scrape their glass plate a billion+ times D. when I can see their food that they are eating on their plate and what they are eating in their mouth E. when they CHOMP or SLURP LOUDLY!!!!!!
{he may or may not be doing the last one a lot lately with ice, I may ban him from it if it continues}
Funny story about this, yesterday we were watching tv and he made thee ever so annoying slurping sound with his ice and of course I say that's enough!! and he looks at me with the most innocent face known to man kind, like I didn't mean to, I was trying so hard to be quiet look and I couldn't help but giggle inside! I know its not that big of a deal but you know when you have that thing that just bugs you so much you can't get over it, well peoples eating habits is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves!

2 comments:

Karl said...

I never used to be annoyed by that stuff until I got older. I think the worse is people eating with their mouth open and breathing while chomping away. I used to do that when I was younger and my sister would go nuts. Now I'm trying to get my kids to stop doing it.

Crazy to think you guys have been married for almost a year now, congrats!

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

Seems to me like you guys have been married so much longer. Cute idea!