Friday, October 21, 2011

***16***

As a young child I was sealed to my family in the Mesa, Arizona Temple! I was just 5 and didn't remember much except for me getting to pick out my dress and tights without my mom telling me yes or no! It was the greatest! If any of you knew me growing up you would understand my excitement in this area because my mom had me and Amanda match like we were twins! Everywhere we went we matched! Anyways that's just a little side note! Temples have always had a special place in my heart! I love to see the temple and go inside! On our honeymoon the Laie Hawaii Temple was under construction! I was bummed but we still got to do the walk through which was great.



I am happy to say I was married to my best friend in a small simple ceremony with family in the Mesa Arizona Temple on November 6, 2010. I happy to know I will be with him forever!





No comments: