Oh geeeez, my baby is one year old in less then 2 months!!! Where has the time gone?!?! Lately she has been snuggling up next to me and it has been the best part of my day! Oh how sweet and lovely that little girl is! Now here is the list of the amazing things she is doing as of late.
* WALKING she started at 9 1/2 months and thinks thats the only way to get around now
* talks all-of-the-time
* says dada, I don't believe she knows what it means (it makes me feel better)
* is finally gaining some weight!
* afraid of any sort of animal except our chickens...
* loves animal crackers, grapes, and blue berries (makes for some interesting diapers)
* has 7 teeth
* loves being outside and playing in the water
* has the cheesiest smile
* loves when you bust out in song
* gives open mouth kisses (her daddy's favy fav)
* loves attention
* loves playing games with people, she acts like she is giving something to you and once you reach for it she quickly pulls away and giggles
* loves to talk on the remote, yes remote not phone slowly we are learning the phone
* loves hearing people on speaker phone
I am not sure what to think about her growing so fast! I love seeing it but then wish I would have cherished the time I had with her as a baby more, but lets be honest those first couple months weren't memory worthy. She has grown to be such a sweet little girl with the cutest personality, I enjoy so much just watching her experience new things, her expressions are priceless. Before I know it she will be all grown up and giving me attitude so for now I will cherish her sweetness and love on her as much as I can!!
Sorry for the lack of pictures lately, I am having a hard time deciding if I should and go private or leave pictures off and keep this open to the public...decisions decisions