Friday, October 28, 2011

***9***

Single digits! Holla!!! Its like I am counting down to getting married again, its pretty cool! It has me so excited! Anyways.... Gentry wants a dog.... me not so much! Not because I'm not an animal person its because I get way to attached to animals. He likes outside dogs, I prefer them to be inside dogs. For example my brother jokingly said that he was going to take his dog Gracie down to my dads shop to be the new guard dog! I was livid and argued with him for days and cried a little! I mean Gracie would be completely lost there and she is a family dog not a guard dog! Now for the real reason I don't want an animal, I have NO time to care for it, love it, or play with it! It would have the absolute most boring life known to man kind if I was its owner! Maybe when we have some time to train and love on it we'll get one but for now it will just stay the 2 of us!


No comments: