Tuesday, October 11, 2011

***26***

WE LOVE ICE CREAM!!! You can ask my dear seeester Brandi, she actually makes fun of me and him and tells us we can't go a month without eating ice cream! We probably eat it 5 out of 7 days of the week! There has never been a time where there wasn't ice cream in our freezer!
{we have had ice cream, but no actual food in our fridge, we have a problem}
He is a lover of Bluebell and I don't mind the brand just as long as its not Breyers that stuff is chalky!! I'm a sucker for Peppermint, if there isn't peppermint its almost always cookies and cream! He is more of a fruity ice cream eater, sometimes he craves some tasty chocolate but more times then not its a fruity desire he has! This bad habit probably doesn't help our weight loss buttttttt it is very satisfying to the tummy!

{this is pineapple ice cream in Hawaii}



1 comment:

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

I think its a guy thing cause Lance always gets fruit too.