Sunday, October 16, 2011

***21***

This kid IS a genius! Yes I do refer to him as kid, but I don't think he acts like a kid if that makes any sense. I also call him chief and I don't consider him the boss of me! You know its kinda those pet names babe, baby, honey... I just choose to call him chief. :) Back to my post... There will be times when he is talking to me and I literally have to stop him and ask him what a word means because he uses the most excelled vocabulary of all time. He also graduate with a 4.2 which is well above my.... well I'm not going to state my GPA but well above it! I will teach our kids the ropes of crafting, cleaning, and being cool....and he will teach our kids how to excel in school! This sounds like a great team here!

This picture here he doesn't look the smartest by holding a frog that lets off white poison... but luckily the frog thought he was cute enough to not infect him.