Monday, October 10, 2011

***28***

I have got a mountain man on my hands! This kid is always wanting to go camping! I'm pretty sure every week he asks me if we can go camping!
{maybe I'm a tad bit of an exaggerator but not as much as you may think!}
Lets make it known that I am not very nice and we have only been camping probably once since being married... but for him on the other hand goes regardless if I go. He is a hard core camper! Like tent, cook in the fire pit, and never wash up at all. When I camped as a young child I slept in a camper with heat, cooked on a propane stove, and my mom would heat up water so we could wash up. {I sound spoiled, but really I'm not} So as you see we did things a little different has youngin's but.... I'm sure someday we will be able to combine our lovely camping ideas together where we both can enjoy the wonderful outdoors and go hiking for fire sticks! *I'm really good at hiking for fire sticks!*




1 comment:

Brandi Lemire said...

Ummm may I remind you, the song is "We're going HUNTING for firesticks, we're going hunting for firesticks!!) Best camping song ever!!!