Thursday, November 17, 2011

My girl hero

I am not very open about my pains and struggles in life, maybe its because I don't want to look weak or like a whiny baby. I have become very aware of many peoples life stresses or trials and it reminded me of the one I have had since I was in behives. This is where I am becoming a little open with my situation, which you must know its not easy for me to do. When I was around 12 or 13 I found out my mom had cancer, my world came crashing down on me! How was I going to go through life without a mom? How am I going to get married with out my mom there? How am I going to have babies and them not have their "Boosha"? I have taken so much of my time with her for granted. I get upset with myself when I get frustrated with her for not understanding something I am trying to say or when it doesn't seem like she cares what I am saying at that moment. I know she must have a MILLION things going on in that head of hers and I am worried about her listening to me, how selfish? I am so grateful for the time I have had with her and what a strong and independent woman she is. I am so grateful for the way she raised me to be and what a great example she is to me! I want nothing but to be as good of a mother to my children as she is to me. I am so happy for the time I continue to have with her, she is nothing but amazing in my eyes! I love you mom and I am grateful I'm in this crazy loving family with you!




1 comment:

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

Nicely put!!! She is the absolute best and strongest mom ever!!!!