Sunday, November 6, 2011

1 year down!

I decided to skip days 2 & 1 and just talk about the year!
This year has been nothing but wonderful! We have had our mad moments, sad moments, happy moments, annoying moments and us moments but who doesn't?! That's what happens when you bring 2 different people together and they experience living together! I could have done a lot of things different in this year, but I think if I had I
wouldn't have learned the things I needed to learn. I always love to learn how to make myself a better person, if I do anything right that's it. I don't take criticism very well but when I do hear those things I will try to change myself into a better person. I have done this throughout my marriage and I plan to continue this so he and I can continue to have a strong unbreakable bond. I am so happy with the little Shumway family we created just a year ago! Most people make fun of me because I call him a dream boat, but I only do that because I sometimes think I am in a dream! Its hard for me to think this is my life and this cutie is mine but then I soon realize its not when I get to wake up to him every day! I am lucky and all of you are lucky to have that special someone too! It bothers me when people say they have the best husband ever, I do have the best husband ever, but he is my best husband ever and everyone else has their best husband ever too!! {if that makes any sense}

Forever is going to be great with this guy, I can sense it!

November 6, 2010


November 6, 2011

1 comment:

Joe and Becca said...

Awe Brittany I love you. Beautiful post! You are an awesome couple and congrats on the one year mark and many more to come!