Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mr. Magoo

Oh my dear Carster's! His birthday was back in October but oh well its never to late to post about another little cutie! This little guy was an added surprise to our family! He was and is a such a stubborn little guy! I think he gets that from the Lemire side! He brings so much joy to me especially since he got out of his boring stage where he was mr no expression! He is growing so much and running around everywhere! He loves his big sister more then anything and wants nothing more but to do everything with her! He has the funniest little personality now a days and puts a smile on anyones face! He is getting to the point where he knows what you are talking about but he is pushing his limit to see how far he can go with the cutest little smile! Gentry and I started calling him snaggle tooth because he only had 2 teeth on the top but they were both on the same side and his top left was barely coming in, he looked so silly but I can't help but still call him that sometimes because that tooth still hasn't came in fully! He follows after his auntie Brittany and LOVES his baby blanket, he tries to be sneaky sneaky and take it out of his bed thinking that we forgot he isn't suppose to take it out of his crib sadly he is wrong and we know better! He is the baby boy love of my life! He is such a dreamy little guy and I love seeing him and seeing the little changes in his physical features and what he continues to learn!
I love you little man! Happy 1st birthday about a month ago!
All of these pictures capture his personality SO well!!!











1 comment:

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

My boy is such a stud! I love him so much, even when he is driving me crazy!