Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baby Girl

Month 1
I am convinced you hated life. You cried non stop and made it hard on me to be around anyone. My sanity was gone and I couldn't make a rational decision to save my life. But for some reason I still couldn't get enough of you! You were mine and we spent a lot of time snuggling on the couch falling asleep together! I remember those times where you would scrunch into a ball and set up camp on my chest and just loved it. I knew you better than I knew myself at that time. People would try to hold you and it just wasn't the "correct" way in your head. You always wanted to be facing people and seeing what was going on.


Month 2
You had this wicked fist that would collect lint and your dad was highly entertained while you were eating because that's when you were relaxed enough to let him get it out. You still were super fussy but we ended up taking you to the myropractor and he adjusted your intestines and you began to enjoy life a little more. You were sleeping through the night and I was one happy mama. You also took yourself out of mom and dads room, you are just so independent and love your own room. You still love facing out instead of towards the person holding you, which people didn't really appreciate because they wanted to see your cute face!
You were blessed in December and I cried like a baby. I really have no idea what was said by your dad in the blessing, it was just so unreal to me that it made me super emotional. I do remember your dad jacking up your name and forgetting what your middle name was. It went something like this... Leightyn Saaaaaay Shay Shumway. I laughed and he will never hear the end of it. You were surrounded by all your family that loves you so much! Afterward we had some tasty chili, complements to your mama! 

Month 3
The wicked fist has been released! You had started to show your awesome personality! You are such a smiley little lady! You bring your family so much joy! Your cousins are OBSESSED with you! They love that they can hold you! Anytime you come through the door they run to the bathroom and wash their hands just so they can hold you! You rolled over from belly to back and sometimes I even find you on your back when I come in in the middle of the night. You still have to be swaddled when you sleep otherwise you are up quite a bit in the night. You also had to be on your belly, once you roll over it was no good, I think it startled you! You are gaining independence but still when we are around a lot of people you only want to be HELD!! It makes it tough for when we are at home and that's all you want from us! But who wouldn't want to hold you?

Month 4
Oh how I love being with you. Mom quit her job and now gets to spend all her time with you! I have loved it but I think your Boosha is sad because she wants to be with you, same with your cousins. Luckily we are just down the street so we can see them anytime! Recently we were sitting in the familyroom with dad and you just start laughing hysterically! I loved every minute of it and so did your dad. 
You have been more fussy than normal, I think you are teething because your hand is your mouths BFF. You are also a drool machine! It's funny to see peoples reactions to your drool, some it doesn't even phase them and some its like drool is the most disgusting thing EVER! I think to myself if you think that is gross, try changing her diapers! 

Pretty soon this lady is going to be 5 months old and have one Payson and Hawaii trip in the bag. She is blessed.... just kidding, well only a little kidding. She is blessed and so are we having her in our lives! I'm so exciting to continue to see her grow and learn.

No comments: