Saturday, June 2, 2012

To a friend/brother

Yesterday marked 8 years since my dear friend Carl Iaulualo passed on. I remember it like it was yesterday, nothing can prepare you for such shocking news. A lot of people knew this great individual but no one got to experience living as close to him as my family did. Those memories with my siblings and the Iaulualo's are ones I hold dear to my heart. Yesterday many people were talking about stories they remember about him, but I had a different outlook yesterday, I feel as if he was telling my sweet little girl stories about me to prepare her for me! I am so grateful that he was such a great friend/brother from another mother! I think many people feel the same way, he wasn't just a friend but family to them! Here's to you Carl, I love and miss you tons but thank you for loving my little girl up there!
 

No comments: