Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kicker

At 19 weeks I still hadn't felt this girl move but i know she is active due to the ultrasound on Tuesday, she was all over the place! We were laying in bed last night trying to go to sleep, I guess I should say I was trying Gentry was out cold, anyways it was then I felt something weird. I thought it was just gas but then it happened again and again and again and again one after another for probably five minutes. I was giddy with excitement and contemplating waking Gentry up, I tried and said hey give me your hand and feel this... his response "Cool" and when right back to sleep! haha I asked him this morning if he remembers anything from last night and said he remembers me bothering him but doesn't remember feeling anything! It was just seconds later that I felt her push her head, butt, or something round into my left side and luckily he could feel and see that! It was sooo super cool! Just thought I would document this so I don't forget that she has started out as a very active individual!

1 comment:

Jazz and Rod said...

so fun!!! Yes it's def. one of those weird feelings but you can't miss it when it happens! That's why I have a very hard time believing those, "I Didn't know I was pregnant!" episodes!