Sunday, May 13, 2012

Random acts of a pregnant lady

Someone PLEASE tell me I am not the only one that has totally lot their mind while being pregnant?? No joke, brain cells lost, can't remember anything!!
1. I locked my keys in my car, ask me how that is possible when I have a clicker?
2. I was texting Gentry with the remote and looked down to read the text and realized it was the remote not my phone. How again is that possible when my phone is touch screen and my remote has buttons?
3. I was going to brush my teeth and ALMOST put hand soap on my toothbrush thinking it was tooth paste!
What has happened to me? I also wake up and random hours of the night wide awake ready to start my day. Saturday I woke up at 3am and was awake until 6am and figured I should try to fall back asleep and today I woke up at 5:30 bored out of my mind and tried to wait patiently for Gentry to wake up but sadly that didn't happen. I had to wake him up at 7:30 because I was so bored. He woke up and got up to go to the bathroom and told him not to look at the time because he might be upset due to the fact we have church at 12:30. Poor guy, I'm glad he woke up happy! :)

1 comment: