Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy LATE birthday Papa BEAR!!


(good looking huh?!?! haha he loves his little girl!!!!!)

I thought i would give a little shout out to my pops!! It was his birthday on January 19! He is getting up there in age! haha 47 wowza's!!! Well we had a fun weekend, his brother came to visit him, which i think he needed!! I could just tell he was so happy and stressfree this weekend!!


Things i love about my dad:


1. Caring


2. Always there for me!!


3. HARD WORKING!


4. Goofy!


5. Dedicated


6. Knowledgable


7. Easy to talk to


8. Example


9. Helps everyone!


10. His never ending stories!!!!


Well dad happy LATE birthday!!! I hope it was FANTABULOUS! love you tons!!!!

2 comments:

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

I agree with everything you said!! You couldn't have put a better picture though?!

Malissa said...

And he's a GREAT mechanic!! Love the pic!!