Sunday, January 4, 2009

Delilah!!!!!

So yesterday Sommer, Brandi, Shelbie, and Myself went shopping for Miss things blessing dress and we were driving in the car and i look over at the darling girl and this is what i see...

how cute is this?!?! she loves her dolly which Brandi named Delilah... after what i have no idea ;)! oh wait yes i do!! I LOVE THAT NAME!! haha but everyone says NO i can't name my daughter that! LAME-O! Come on people its an awesome name! Somehow i will find a way to use that name within my future family... just wait and see! I may have to drug my husband (Blake doesn't like that name either.... i already suggested that name and i got shot down like it was nobody's business!) and beat all my family members up so i can fill out the birth certificate in private but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! haha just you wait i can see it now, Attention my friends, We are proud to announce the birth of Delilah Daizee Smith!! How darling is that!! haha sweet i just used both names everyone doesn't like!!! WHAT NOW PEOPLE.. WHAT NOW!!! ewww i think i like it even more now!!! THE END!!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

You are so strange sister!

Brandi Lemire said...

Haha I love that picture of Miss Shelbie!! Delilah sure looks happy. I can't wait to hear Shelbie say her name!!! And heck no you name her Delilah and I will call her Stella!!

Angela Oliver said...

I think it's a cute name. Though everytime I saw her I'd start singing "Hey there Delilah"!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Shelbie looks soooooo cute!