Monday, November 10, 2008

oh HAPPY DAY!

So today Blake left for Argentina! So does anyone know what that means... oh ya i do! He got to call! Probably the greatest day since he left! Besides the first letter i got! haha anyways it was awesome to talk to him! He sounded so different to me, like his voice had changed, so I made him talk to Brandi for a little bit to see if it was just me and she says he sounds the same, but i still think he sounds different! It was fun catching up and actually talking to him rather than reading his letter (which also came today) and trying to figure out what his voice sounds like... I was kinda forgetting, maybe thats why it sounded so weird to me!
The first call i received was pretty dang short but oh well. It was when he was leaving Utah for LA! It was only like 3 minutes long but for half of that time i was trying to figure out who i was talking to. I was like is this really Blake because it doesn't sound like you at all! But it ended up being him, figures, who else would be calling me from Utah! haha
My next call took way too long! So of course my emotions let loose and i found myself crying in the computer room, waiting and waiting and waiting.. I didn't know what to do with myself! I played on the computer for a little bit, watched some TV, folded my laundry, kept texting Bryce "Did he call yet" (Im sure he got way annoyed with me), and paced back and forth! Who knew it would take so long to get to LA from Utah... definitely not me!!! But then I got the call, everything was SO much Better! It was great talking to him for longer than 3 minutes this time! haha! He asked me what I was doing and sadly i had to tell him the same thing I was doing the first time he called at 7:53 oh just laying in my bed! He's all wow your quite lazy today! Geeee Thanks Blake! Little does he know i did all my chores yesterday so I could sit and wait for his call because I didn't feel like figuring out the time differences! :)
But I must say I am one Happy Girl! until.... Christmas! I get to talk to him again! EXCITING x10!

No comments: