Saturday, November 22, 2008

FLASH BACK

Well this is long past, but this is when we went to a ROCK BAND PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a BLAST!
this is thanks to ANAIS, she said look into each others eyes it will be so cute. I couldn't be serious so this is how it turned out! haha, he looks pretty cute tho! what a natural! haha always so serious! NOT!
Haha they SUCK! just kidding the drummer was pretty good, the singing on the other hand not so good! haha just kidding Brandi *love ya*! hey i never noticed its the "SMITH'S" HOW CUTE!!! haha *Blake Smith and Austin Smith*

HOT HOT HOT! We were the coolest band there! I will never do the singing again in my LIFE!!!! I will stick to the guitar or the drums! haha, the singing spot is open, anyone interested?!
my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! i can't help but laugh! this is how he was sitting, except i made him put his hands like that because heck he already looked retarded why not make it look even worse!
Hope you all enjoy my long ago rock band party! We need another one! Brandi talk to SCOTT about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya! :)