Sunday, September 21, 2008

FRIENDS.... gotta have 'em!

Look how fabulous my friends are... this post is a little late but hey atleast im doing it! It was the day Blake went into the MTC and of course I was down but trying to show a happy face. After theory at school I was going to my station and there were these flowers and a basket with 2 paydays which i love right now, starbursts, a sunflower to put in my hair, a memory book, and a beautiful card! Thank you Brein, Amy, Stephanie, Paula Jean, and Chara! You guys are awesome and made my day so much better! Thank you for thinking of me! You guys are the greatest!




I thought this flower was really pretty


crappy picture, but I LOVE sunflowers, so i had to get a picture of it!

1 comment:

Mel said...

You such a fabulous friend to Brein and she loves you so much. We are thinking of you and we know that you are missing your Elder so much!