Monday, September 29, 2008

Blake Update!

Well the last couple of days I have been missing Blake a little more than usual! Its such a difficult thing but Im sure grateful for his decision when he could've just taken the easy way out! He is so wonderful holy cow, Im being lame and girly! But you never realize how much you care for someone until they are gone! But I will tell you everything he has told me! He is doing fabulous with his spanish, he and his companion Elder Kirk had to practice knocking on doors, (when I think they should've been clapping because thats what they do in Argentina but thats my own thought!) and they set up an appointment all in SPANISH he says! At night they have 45 min to get ready for bed but supposedly it only takes him 2 min to get ready for bed so with the extra time they play pig with a stolen basketball hoop! He has won 2 games and is very proud of himself! He has lost 5 pounds... maybe more. Haha and he should have listened to is smart girlfriend... he says "I don't mean to sound needy, but my call said to bring conservative ties, i brought boring ties, could you please send me one or two new ties with some life in them!" So of course that night i went and bought him 3 new ties! haha But thats about it for now! He is doing good and im very proud of him! (he sent me pictures but i have to scan them before i can put them on so be lookin for them! it may be a littel bit! sorry) oh p.s. only 101 sundays to go!! HIP HIP HURRAY! :)

2 comments:

Dena said...

It sounds like you BOTH are doing great!! Hang in there it gets easier with time. Chad sent a tie from Russia for Blake, I've been a little slow getting it off to him but I will make sure to get it in the mail tomorrow. (the ties from Russia are pretty funky)

Cassandra Romney said...

It goes by really fast!