Friday, December 7, 2012

7 weeks and a day

Being a mom is some hard work! Granted I do sleep a lot because I think she got my love of taking snoozes but one thing I would like to think she DIDN'T get from me is her case of the dramatics! Oh my, if you don't believe me take her for a couple hours while she isn't sleeping and you will have an instant change of heart! I must admit she is doing a lot better but she still feels the need to be held at all times, I blame those who don't believe in putting her down.... Slowly she is beginning to like her toys, thank goodness! We have swing time, floor time which during floor time she skoots.. ya my baby is wicked strong be jealous or don't be because you can probably leave your child unattended and know they will be in the same spot you left them and I can't. We also found that she hates the bath and LOVES the shower, she goes into an instant milk comma after eating, and giggles and laughs all the time now! I sure love this girly and am grateful I have this little family of mine!