Monday, July 9, 2012

Funny Girl

So, I have this niece that I love with all my heart. She is the funniest most caring little girl I have ever met in my life. Here are some facts to back up my statement:

1. We were sitting down to plan my baby shower and everyone was saying what they would take care of and she said I will take care of the bathtub! It took me awhile to understand what she was talking about but once I got it I couldn't stop laughing!
2. She goes to the library every Monday and one day she got to pick a prize and out of everything she picked out a baby bib for her baby Leighton, my heart melted that she even thought about her. Granted its probably the most hideous bib but I will probably still use to because that little girl picked it out for her!
3. One time I told Carston to get in the house and he didn't listen so I shut the backdoor to try to get him to realize hey I am serious (didn't help, he didn't give a rip) One person did care though, Shelbie started crying hysterically that I left her brother outside by himself!

Those are just some things I have been thinking about lately and how sad it makes me that she is growing up so fast, but yet it's so fun to see her being a big girl and so excited to meet her baby Leighton. Miss Shelbie I sure love you!

 
 

3 comments:

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

We kinda like her too!

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

Oh, and Shelbie says she loves you to and she can't wait to rock baby Leighton to sleep. And she would love to play with your baby after she has a nap.

Brandi Lemire said...

Don't forget she didn't leave Baby Leighton out of my animal nicknames....she is my sheep after all!!