Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Travel Bug...

I never was the traveling type but I guess when you marry one you turn into one. As a child I hardly ever traveled anywhere, my farthest destination was Minnesota (by car) to visit my uncle in prison, I didn't go to California until I was 16 and didn't go to Disneyland until my 18th birthday! Don't get me wrong we did travel but not all that much, I don't know if any of us really like to because all that goes with traveling is a lot of work! Well since being married I have experienced some great trips! We have been to Hawaii, California a couple times, Las Vegas, Camping, and the last huge one Argentina! Well lets say I am a bit trip hungry right now even though we just got back. I was told I get to pick our next trip and I can't decide where I want to go! I have a couple places in mind tho.... Maybe I am dreaming with some of these but it doesn't hurt to dream sometimes!

Venice, Italy



New York



Australia



Tahiti



No comments: