Saturday, October 3, 2009

I love this bar.........

Ok so yesterday we went to dinner at the Toby Keith Bar and Grill... lets just say i have had better.. and here is why...
A. I don't usually have to stare at girls that wish they had bigger boobs to fill out their shirts so all the guys stare at their tata's
B. I usually like to know that my waitor/ waitress hears what I am ordering... not here! The music is way to loud
C. You know when you see something weird/awkward and you just have to stare. Well Brandi and Amanda spotted a guy with his butt crack hanging out so much it was ridiculous.. how he didn't feel the air brushing up against his bare tramp stamped back i have no idea... Anyways alls im saying is that we couldn't help but stare.
The food was pretty tasty i would go back for the food... I don't know lately the loud music at places has been bothering me but atleast we had something other than PIZZA! haha not that pizza is bad but i have it at lease once a week! haha

*Oh and ps guys i played church softball on wednesday... well shoot i need some major practice on my throwing... i am utterly embarrassed to say that i played on a fast pitch all star softball team! no worries on my hitting tho! I have that in the bag! haha!

1 comment:

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

FYI:If you go before 9 there isn't a live band