Saturday, December 20, 2008

CUTENESS!!!

Well today we were making christmas cookies... well i am no good!!! I had to make 2 different batters for chocolate chip cookies... CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES PEOPLE!! Those are the EASIEST! And i seem to screw them up! haha and i went to make these chocolate pretezel cookie things and those were not working either!!!! MICHELLE i need some help!!! I cannot cook/bake worth crap!!!!! Anywho me and your son will greatly appreciate it if you helped me!! :)

NOW.... A BEAUTIFUL GIRL...
Miss Shelbie, Princess, Darling, Cute Girl, Pumkin, and Turkey as Brandi calls her was so gosh dang cute lately so here are some pictures!!! She was having a BAD hair day today so I put a bow on her and i must say she looked adorable!!

LOOK AT HER HAIR!!!! its awesome!!! I hope my kids have awesome hair like this... if not i am definitely going to make them... i don't know how yet but i will come up with something.. trust me!!!

This was miss Grumpy Monkey.... i walk in the door and she is screaming so i take her and look who put her to sleep!! Her FAVORITE AUNT!! hey do you like my jacket? i got it at Mervyns on sale in the little girls section.. haha!!!


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED!!! since all she does is sleep!! haha soOOO CUTE!!!


haha i love this one! she looks so gosh dang cute!!! SHE is my life haha! how could she not be.. look at her!!!

Well that is miss shelbie.. and i really think she is starting to like our photo shoots! She is actually keeping her eyes open! and as you can tell smiling.... oh this is her at 3 weeks old... holy cow!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Miss Shelbie is adorable! I love her big smile in the last picture. You sure seem to have the magic touch with her. Way to go!

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

She looks like such a porker in that bottom picture!

Angela Oliver said...

I think she looks adorable. She is so gosh darn cute! I miss her.